🧑🏽🍳 Level: ⭐
⌛Prep Time: 20 minutes | Cook time: 40 minutes
📈Calories per Serving: 363
Healthy and easy to make blueberry cake without sugar.
Upgrade your dinner and impress your guests with a high quality cake without sugar for a healthier, but sweeter lifestyle.
- 1 1/2 cups frozen blueberries
- 14 dates (chopped finely)
- 2 cups wholemeal flour
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 pinch salt
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup malt rice syrup
- 1/2 cup melted coconut oil
- 2 tsp. lemon zest
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 tsp. vanilla essence
- 1 cup almond milk
- Put a circular cake tin with baking paper in the oven and preheat oven to 160 °C degrees.
- Take a large bowl and combine the flour, salt, baking powder and cinnamon.
- In a separate bowl mix the rice malt syrup, coconut oil, lemon zest, vanilla and lemon rind. Add one egg at a time and mix. Then pour in milk and mix until it has a solid form
- Make a hole in the center of the dry ingredients bawl and add the liquid mixture, dates and blueberries. Fold lightly until combined and transfer mixture to cake tin.
- Place the cake in the oven for 40 minutes and let cool before serving. Top with extra blueberries and enjoy!