🧑🏽🍳 Level: ⭐⭐
⌛Prep Time: 25 minutes | Bake time: 60 minutes
📈Calories per Serving: 325
A great cake without sugar. If you’re a cheesecake fan, but have guilt feelings every time you eat one because of its high calories and tons of sugar, this recipe is perfect for you.
Enjoy the flavour you love without sugar and much less calories!
- butter or coconut oil for the pan
- 1 kg cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 cup Xucker Bronxe (Erythrit)
- 1-¼ cups whipping cream
- 3 tablespoons coconut flour
- ½ teaspoon fine sea salt
- 6 eggs, at room temperature
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 25cm springform pan
- 2 sheets of parchment paper
- Preheat the oven to 200°C. Grease the springform pan with butter or coconut oil, then place the two large sheets of parchment paper inside of the pan, overlapping. Make sure that the edges of the parchment paper is higher than the springform pan (about 3-5 cm).
- Take an electric mixer and beat the cream cheese and the granulated Erythrite for 5 minutes, hold the mixer halfway and make circular movements. Beat until the cream cheese is smooth and well combined with the sweetener.
- Drop in each egg, one at a time and mix on low speed.
- Pour in the vanilla and salt, then stir in the whipping cream. Mix for 30 seconds (circular movement).
- Add the coconut flour into the cheesecake mixture. Mix another 30 seconds.
- Transfer the batter into the prepared cheesecake pan. Put in the oven and bake at 200°C for 55-60 minutes. The cheesecake will become bigger, don’t worry, nothing is wrong.
- Remove from the oven and cool (room temperature).
- To serve, if you like the cheesecake at room temperature, it’s ready- if you would like to serve your sugar free cake cold, put it in the fridge for a while and then serve.
Note: it might be a bit difficult for Erythritol-based sweeteners to dissolve well, this might result in a powdery look on top of the cheesecake once it is at room temperature, but no worries, to make sure this doesn’t happen to you- make sure to beat the cream cheese and sweetener together really well. in case your sugar free cheesecake still has a powdery look, put it back in the oven at 200°C for 5 minutes.