🧑🏽🍳 Level: ⭐
⌛Prep Time: 10 minutes | Bake time: 30 minutes
📈Calories per Serving: 128
Banana Muffins without added sugar. Quick and tasty breakfast snack for a Saturday morning or an afternoon snack for your kids.
- 4 regular sized bananas
- 1 regular egg
- 1/2 cup melted coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract, optional but adds a lot of flavor
- 1 cup almond milk
- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Heat oven to 160 degrees.
- Add the bananas to a large bowl and mash with a fork. Next, add the flax egg, coconut oil, almond milk, vanilla extract and almond extract. Whisk until combined.
- Add the remaining dry ingredients and mix with a wooden spoon or spatula until everything is mixed together and batter is formed.
- add the batter into a greased muffin tin and bake and back for about 25-30 minutes